- TERM. This Agreement is entered into as of the date that You accessed or used the Services (the “Effective Date”) and will continue until terminated as set forth herein.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Services are intended for use by individuals 18 years of age and older. If You are a parent or guardian of a child under 18, then You may allow Your child to access the Services only under Your direct supervision. You will be solely responsible for all access to and use of the Services by Your child.
- Users. You are permitted to access certain Services without establishing a user account (a “User Account”), provided that You have agreed to this Agreement. However, access to certain Content and Services requires that You establish a User Account. Approval of Your request to establish a User Account will be at the sole discretion of WeeSchool. Each User Account and the user identification and password for each User Account (the “User Account ID”) is personal in nature. Each User Account is for Your personal use and each User Account ID may be used only by You alone. You may not distribute or transfer Your User Account or User Account ID or provide a third party with the right to access Your User Account or User Account ID. You are solely responsible for all use of the Services through Your User Account. You will ensure the security and confidentiality of Your User Account ID and will notify WeeSchool immediately if Your User Account ID is lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised. You are fully responsible for all liabilities and damages incurred through the use of Your User Account or under Your User Account ID (whether lawful or unlawful) and any transactions completed through Your User Account or under Your User Account ID will be deemed to have been lawfully completed by You.
- Account Registration. In connection with establishing a User Account, You will be asked to submit certain information about Yourself (“Registration Information”). You agree that: (a) all Registration Information You provide will be accurate, complete, and current; and (b) You will maintain and promptly update Your Registration Information to keep it accurate, complete, and current. You may not: (a) use or input Registration Information of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; or (b) use or input Registration Information that WeeSchool, in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
- YOUR CONTENT.
- Representations and Warranties of Your Content. Do not submit Your Content and grant WeeSchool permission to share such content unless You have the right to grant WeeSchool a license to Your Content. You represent and warrant that none of Your Content or the Use of Your Content by WeeSchool: (a) violates this Agreement, or any requirements under applicable laws, rules, and regulations (“Laws”); (b) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, threatening, or an invasion of privacy; (c) constitutes an infringement, misappropriation, or violation of the IPR (as defined below) or other rights of any third party; (d) is illegal in any way or advocates illegal activity; (e) is an advertisement or solicitation of goods or services (unless You have entered into a seCte advertiser agreement with WeeSchool); (f) is false, misleading, or inaccurate; or (g) is or could be considered junk mail, spam, a part of a pyramid scheme, a disruptive commercial message, or disruptive advertisement.
- To the Services. Subject to Your compliance with this Agreement, WeeSchool will permit You to access and use the Services solely for lawful purposes and only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and any other agreement You agree to with WeeSchool before being given access to any specific aspects of the Services. Any additional agreement is in addition to this Agreement and will govern Your use of the portions of the Services to which the additional agreement applies in the event of a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and the additional agreement.
- To Other Users. The Services may allow You to link, connect, or otherwise communicate with other Users. By linking, connecting, or communicating with other Users, You are agreeing to allow those Users to communicate directly with You. You agree that You are solely responsible for all communications between You and any other User. Your extension or acceptance of a link, connection, or other communication with another User will serve as Your affirmative “opt in” to the disclosure of any of Your Content or other data or information (which may include Your personal information) that You provide to that other User.
- To Content. Unless otherwise noted, all Content available through the Services, including all text, audio, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics, testimonials, and other media, is owned by WeeSchool, the Users providing Content, or WeeSchool’s other third party providers. All Content is provided for informational purposes only and You are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy, completeness, and applicability of all Content and for Your use of any Content. Subject to Your compliance with this Agreement, You may access the Content solely for Your own personal and noncommercial purposes in connection with Your own use of the Services. WeeSchool has not verified the accuracy of, and will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in any Content. Because WeeSchool does not control Your Content, You acknowledge and agree that WeeSchool is not responsible for any of Your Content. WeeSchool makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any Content, and WeeSchool assumes no responsibility for any Content. Your interactions and transactions with other WeeSchool Users are solely between You and such User. You agree that WeeSchool will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between You and any other User, WeeSchool is under no obligation to become involved.
- To Third-Party Services. We may provide You with the choice to access certain Services developed, provided, or maintained by other third-party service providers (“Third Party Services”). In addition to the terms of this Agreement, Your access to and use of any Third Party Services is also subject to any other agreement You may agree to before being given access to the Third Party Services (each, a “Third Party Service Agreement”). The terms of any Third Party Service Agreement (which may include payment of additional fees) will apply to the applicable Third Party Services provided under that Third Party Service Agreement in addition to the terms of this Agreement, but will not apply to any other Services You may access through WeeSchool. Except as set forth in this Agreement, the terms of any Third Party Service Agreement will control in the event of a conflict between the terms of this Agreement and that Third Party Service Agreement.
- IMPROVEMENTS; FEEDBACK. Many of Our customers are interested in submitting ideas, feedback and suggestions for products and services to be used at WeeSchool, either independently of, or in conjunction with, Our internally developed concepts. WeeSchool appreciates Our customers’ interest in improving the Services; however, please note that any such ideas or suggestions that You submit will become the property of WeeSchool, without compensation to You. You shall, and hereby do, assign to WeeSchool Your entire right, title, and interest (including, without limitation, all patent rights, design rights, copyrights, and trade secrets) in: (a) any modifications or improvements to the Services which You may propose or make at any time (“Improvements”) and (b) any suggestions, comments and feedback You provide to WeeSchool regarding the Services, including but not limited to its usability, bug reports, and testing results (collectively, “Feedback”). WeeSchool may use and otherwise exploit the Feedback and Improvements as it wishes with no compensation to You. In the event that any of Your rights with respect to any Improvement or Feedback are not fully assignable or otherwise transferable to WeeSchool for any reason whatsoever, You shall, and hereby do, grant to WeeSchool an exclusive (including with regard to You and Your affiliates), irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license in and to all of Your rights with respect to such Improvement or Feedback and all intellectual property rights therein. You shall notify WeeSchool of any Improvement within a reasonable time after its development and provide WeeSchool with access to all information concerning such Improvement as WeeSchool shall reasonably request. Furthermore, WeeSchool has no obligation to keep any Improvements or Feedback confidential.
- TERMINATION. This Agreement may be terminated by either party at any time, in that party’s sole discretion, upon notice to the other party as permitted under this Agreement. Upon termination or expiration of this Agreement for any reason: (a) all rights and licenses granted to You under this Agreement will terminate; (b) You will immediately cease all use of and access to the Services (including, without limitation, all Content You obtained prior to termination or expiration); and (c) WeeSchool may, in its sole discretion, delete Your User Account and any of Your Content held by WeeSchool. Sections 5 (Your Content); 7 (Improvements/Feedback); 10 (Platform Technology); 11 (Ownership); 12 (Representations and Warranties); 13 (Indemnity); 14 (Limitation on Liability); 15 (Data Privacy); 17 (Disputes); 18 (Governing Law and Venue); 19 (Notices); 20 (Linked Sites); and 21 (Additional Terms) will survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
- SUSPENSION. Without limiting WeeSchool’s right to terminate this Agreement, WeeSchool may suspend Your access to Your User Account and the Services (including Your Content), with or without notice to You, upon any actual, threatened or suspected breach of this Agreement or applicable Law or upon any other conduct deemed by WeeSchool, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate or detrimental to the Services, WeeSchool, or any other User or third party.
- PLATFORM TECHNOLOGY. The platform, and the databases, software, hardware and other technology used by or on behalf of WeeSchool to provide the Services, and the structure, organization, and underlying data, information and software code thereof (collectively, the “Technology”), constitute valuable trade secrets of WeeSchool. You will not, and will not permit any third party to: (a) access or attempt to access the Technology except as expressly provided in this Agreement; (b) use the Technology in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Technology; (c) upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter the Technology; (d) harvest, collect, gather, or assemble information or data regarding other Users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; (e) alter, modify, reproduce, create derivative works of the Technology; (f) alter, obscure, or remove any copyright, trademark, or any other notices that are provided on or in connection with the Technology; (g) distribute, sell, resell, lend, loan, lease, license, sublicense, or transfer any of Your rights to access or use the Technology, or otherwise make the Technology available to any third party; (h) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to derive the method of operation of the Technology; (i) attempt to circumvent or overcome any technological protection measures intended to restrict access to any portion of the Technology; (j) interfere with the operation or hosting of the Technology; or (k) introduce software or automated agents or scripts to the Technology so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated searches, requests and queries, or to strip, scrape, deep link, or mine Content from the Technology (except that WeeSchool grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials).
- OWNERSHIP. WeeSchool retains all right, title, and interest, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, and any and all other legal rights protecting data, information, or intangible property throughout the world, including, without limitation, any and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, patent rights, moral rights, sui generis rights in databases, and contract rights (“IPR”), in and to the Technology and any additions, improvements, updates, and modifications thereto. You receive no ownership interest in or to the Technology and You are not granted any right or license to use the Technology itself, apart from Your ability to access the Services under this Agreement. The WeeSchool name, logo, and all product and service names associated with the Services are trademarks of WeeSchool and its licensors and third party providers and You are granted no right or license to use them.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
- Mutual. Each party hereby represents and warrants to the other party that: (a) it has the legal right and authority to enter into this Agreement; (b) this Agreement forms a binding legal obligation on behalf of such party; and (c) it has the legal right and authority to perform its obligations under this Agreement and to grant the rights and licenses described in this Agreement.
- Compliance with Laws. You acknowledge that the Services are a general purpose online service and is not specifically designed to facilitate compliance with any specific Law. You acknowledge that You will access and use the Services in compliance with all Laws applicable to You. WeeSchool is not responsible for notifying You of any such Law, enabling Your compliance with any such Law, or for Your failure to comply. You represent and warrant to WeeSchool that Your Content and Your use of and access to the Services, will comply with all applicable Laws and will not cause WeeSchool itself or any other User or third party to violate any applicable Laws.
- No Warranties; Disclaimer. THE PLATFORM, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” WEESCHOOL AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR ADEQUACY OF THE PLATFORM OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES AND DO NOT ENDORSE THE VIEWS OR OPINIONS THAT MAY BE EXPRESSED IN THE CONTENT OR OTHER DATA, THAT MAY BE PROVIDED THROUGH THE PLATFORM. WEESCHOOL AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE PLATFORM, CONTENT, SERVICES, AND OTHER SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY WEESCHOOL, ITS EMPLOYEES, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL INCREASE THE SCOPE OF, OR CREATE ANY NEW WARRANTIES IN ADDITION TO, THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 12.
WEESCHOOL AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE PLATFORM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (b) THE PLATFORM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (c) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PLATFORM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PLATFORM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (e) ANY ERRORS IN THE TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PLATFORM IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. THE PLATFORM IS NOT DESIGNED OR INTENDED FOR USE IN SITUATIONS WHERE FAILURE COULD LEAD TO SIGNIFICANT BODILY HARM OR DEATH, IN HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS, OR IN ENVIRONMENTS REQUIRING FAIL-SAFE CONTROLS.
- INDEMNITY. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WeeSchool and its officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates, employees, agents, service providers, contractors, assigns, users, customers, providers, licensees, and successors in interest (“Indemnified Parties”) from any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, fees, expenses and costs (including attorneys’ fees, court costs, damage awards, and settlement amounts) that result from any claim or allegation (“Claim”) against any Indemnified Party arising in any manner from: (a) Your access to or use of the Services; (b) Your Content or any access to or use thereof; (c) Your collection, use, and disclosure of any User Content; (d) Your violation of applicable Laws; and (e) Your breach of any representation, warranty, or other provision of this Agreement. WeeSchool will use reasonable efforts to provide You with notice of any such claim or allegation, and WeeSchool will have the right to participate in the defense of any such claim at its expense.
- LIMITATION ON LIABILITY. WEESCHOOL AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE), ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH OR OUT OF THE USE OF THE PLATFORM, CONTENT, OR SERVICES, EVEN IF WEESCHOOL OR ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF YOUR CONTENT, OPPORTUNITY, REVENUES, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES. WEESCHOOL’S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED $10. YOU AGREE THAT WEESCHOOL WOULD NOT ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS ON ITS LIABILITY. IN JURISDICTIONS WHERE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES IS NOT PERMITTED, WEESCHOOL’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT. WeeSchool respects Your copyrights and other intellectual property rights and those of other third parties. If You believe in good faith that Your copyrighted work has been reproduced on the Website without Your authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, You may notify Our designated copyright agent by mail to:
ATTN: Copyright Agent
6295 Greenwood Plaza Blvd.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Please provide the following information to WeeSchool’s Copyright Agent: (a) the identity of the infringed work, and of the allegedly infringing work; (b) Your name, address, daytime phone number, and email address, if available; (c) a statement that You have a good-faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the owner, his or her agent, or the law; (d) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that You are authorized to act on behalf of the owner; and (e) Your electronic or physical signature. WeeSchool will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removing the allegedly infringing work from the Services.
- DISPUTES. We each agree to resolve any dispute through binding arbitration or small claims court instead of in courts of general jurisdiction. Arbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than in court, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. Any arbitration under this Agreement will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted.
This Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision shall survive termination of this Agreement. Both parties consent t to the personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in Denver, Colorado, and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction to enforce any arbitration award.
A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”). The Notice must (1) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (2) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If we do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, either party may commence an arbitration proceeding. After we receive notice that an arbitration proceeding has been commenced, we will promptly reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for greater than $50,000 (if you are unable to pay the fee in the first instance we will pay it directly upon receiving a written request).
The arbitration will be governed by the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by this agreement, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by writing to the Notice Address. (You may obtain information that is designed for non-lawyers about the arbitration process at att.com/arbitration-information.) The arbitrator is bound by the terms of this Agreement. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to the scope and enforceability of the arbitration provision are for the court to decide. If AAA is unable, or unwilling to administer the arbitration, then either party may submit a claim for arbitration to JAMS.
Unless we both agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your billing address. If your claim is for $10,000 or less, we agree that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based.
Except as otherwise provided for herein, WeeSchool will pay all AAA filing, administration and arbitrator fees for any arbitration initiated in accordance with the notice requirements above. If, however, the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all such fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In such case, you agree to reimburse WeeSchool for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. In addition, if you initiate an arbitration in which you seek more than $50,000 in damages, the payment of these fees will be governed by the AAA rules.
The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. YOU AND WEESCHOOL AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and WeeSchool agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific proviso is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration provision shall be null and void.
Notwithstanding any provision in this Agreement to the contrary, we agree that if WeeSchool makes any future change to this arbitration during the period of time that you are receiving Services, you may reject any such change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change. By rejecting any future change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any dispute between us in accordance with the language of this provision.
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE. The interpretation of the rights and obligations of the parties under this Agreement, including, to the extent applicable, any negotiations, arbitrations or other proceedings hereunder, will be governed in all respects exclusively by the laws of the State of Colorado, U.S.A., as such laws apply to contracts between residents of Colorado without regard to conflict of laws provisions thereof. Subject to Section 17 (Disputes), each party will bring any action or proceeding arising from or relating to this Agreement (including any action to enforce an award by an arbitrator) exclusively in a federal or state court that has jurisdiction over Arapahoe County in the State of Colorado, U.S.A., and You irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction and venue of any such courts in any such action or proceeding brought in such courts by WeeSchool.
- NOTICES. Unless otherwise specified in this Agreement, any notices required or allowed under this Agreement will be provided to WeeSchool by postal mail. WeeSchool may provide You with any notices required or allowed under this Agreement by sending You an email to any email address You provide to WeeSchool in connection with Your User Account, provided that in the case of any notice applicable both to You and other Users of the Services, WeeSchool may instead provide such notice by posting on the Website. Notices provided to WeeSchool will be deemed given when actually received by WeeSchool. Notice provided to You will be deemed given 24 hours after posting to the Website or sending via e-mail, unless (as to e-mail) the sending party is notified that the e-mail address is invalid.
- LINKED SITES. The Services may contain links to third-party sites or content that are not under the control of WeeSchool. If You access a third-party site or content from the Services, then You do so at Your own risk and WeeSchool is not responsible for any content on any linked site. You may establish a link to the Services, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of Your site by WeeSchool or any group or individual affiliated with WeeSchool. You may not use any Content or marks appearing on the Services in establishing the link. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another site the content or other materials on the Services without prior written consent.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS. Unless otherwise amended as provided herein, this Agreement will exclusively govern Your access to and use of the Services, and is the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement between the parties, and supersedes any oral or written proposal, agreement or other communication between the parties, regarding Your access to and use of the Services. This Agreement may be amended or modified only by a writing signed by both parties. All waivers by WeeSchool under this Agreement must be in writing or later acknowledged by WeeSchool in writing. Any waiver or failure by WeeSchool to enforce any provision of this Agreement on one occasion will not be deemed a waiver by WeeSchool of any other provision or of such provision on any other occasion. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, that provision will be removed to the extent necessary to comply with the law, replaced by a provision that most closely approximates the original intent and economic effect of the original to the extent consistent with the law, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force. You agree that each of WeeSchool’s service providers shall be considered a third-party beneficiary of the above provisions, with all rights to enforce such provisions as if a service provider were a party to this Agreement. Neither this Agreement nor any rights or obligations of You hereunder may be assigned or transferred by You (in whole or in part and including by sale, merger, consolidation, or other operation of law) without the prior written approval of WeeSchool. Any assignment in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. WeeSchool may assign this Agreement to any party that assumes WeeSchool’s obligations hereunder. The parties hereto are independent parties, not agents, employees or employers of the other or joint venturers, and neither acquires hereunder any right or ability to bind or enter into any obligation on behalf of the other. Any reference herein to “including” will mean “including, without limitation.” Upon request from WeeSchool, You agree to provide WeeSchool with such documentation or records with respect to Your activities under this Agreement as may be reasonably requested for WeeSchool to verify Your compliance with the terms of this Agreement and all applicable Laws.