Research-based info you can trust
We think of them as Smilestones – all the most important ways that your baby makes you smile as he or she progresses in the first three years. WeeSchool takes away the worry and guesswork of what your baby should do and when he or she will do it, with research-based information from the Ireton Child Development Review – the go-to source for many pediatricians. Best of all, we have a beautiful way to capture, save and share those important moments forever with the WeeSchool App’s Scrapbook feature.
- Track 117 research-based milestones month by month
- Expert descriptions and “Things You Can Do” for each milestone
- Curated shopping tips and one-tap links to Amazon for each milestone
- Capture monthly “Watch Me Grow” photos and “Milestone Moments” videos in a scrapbook
- Share photos and videos by text, email or social media
- Share your Milestones log with your pediatrician by email